Lot’s of things are happening and we’re anxious to share them with you. Just so you know, this is our first official announcement to all Partners using our new system. We hope it's perfect but just in case their are little bugs... please bear with us.
In this announcement:
- Sept 13, 2012 Partner Meeting
- Concrete Polishing REMINDER
- Stone Inspector Training: January 2013. Signing up NOW
PARTNER MEETING COMING UP
The Partner meeting log-in information is below.
We're going to cover some very important updates, so we would like to see everyone participate, but know your schedules may prevent that. Just in case you can’t participate the meeting will be recorded and archived in your new Partner Center.
Thanks again for all you do and enjoy your meeting.
PARTNER MEETING LOG-IN INFORMATION
1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (213) 289-0012
Access Code: 222-757-098
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 222-757-098
STONE AND TILE PROS SITE
We are excited to announce that the NEW Stone and Tile PROS site is now live. You will notice when you visit that vast improvements have been made -- all with you the Partner in mind. We've updated technologies and features with carefully drafted strategies designed to draw the public and direct them to you our Partners. We'll share more details at our meeting.
We'll take you on a guided tour during out meeting.
NEW AND IMPROVED PARTNER CENTER
The Backstage and Partner Center is also live. We're still busy populating it with great resources, but all the features and functionality work great. A couple of new features we'd like to point out:
- Calendar of events hi-lighting industry specific shows, seminars, trainings and other important dates to remember.
- Support Ticket feature which will make it very easy for you to present your Partner support needs. It's very easy to use and it tracks the entire thread of communication until your ticket issue is resolved/closed.
This is a reminder for those of you who did not notify us earlier: Concrete Polishing has been added as a new Category for Stone and Tile PROS! If this is a service you offer and would like us to activate your listing in this category…
1. Let us know by sending your Designated Partner Manager (DPM), Doug Smith an email letting us know.
2. The Concrete Polishing listing category will be available to you for 6 months at no charge. After that period you may continue to be listed under Concrete Polishing free of charge until another prospective Partner in this category wants to join us. At that time you will have the first right of refusal to purchase this as an additional category (discounted at 10% if you keep your primary category as well).
3. Send us your content for this listing as you would like to see it, or….
4. If you would like us to write the content for you, our writers are available to do that at the rate of $30.00/half-hour with a minimum of $60.00. Please note, if you want us to provide the writing, we will still have to interview you…
STONE INSPECTOR TRAINING COMING UP (JAN 2013)
When: January 28-Feb 1, 2013
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Learn more here: http://stoneforensics.com/stone-inspector-training
To register: call Fred Hueston at 321-514-6845
Stone and tile inspection services are in big demand due to increase in use of both tile and stone. Unlike carpet inspections that can be as low as $75 per inspection, the average stone and tile inspection is in excess of $1,000.00. Learn how you can enter this lucrative field.
Everything you need to become a Certified Stone Inspector
The Stone and Tile Inspection Course for The Stone Forensics certification
This class covers all aspects of stone inspection including:
--The geology of stone and marble
--Identification of stone and marble
--Quarrying techniques that affect the final product
--Production: The production of tiles and slabs
--Fabrication and installation requirements
--Physical and chemical testing
--Diagnosis of problems
--Stone restoration including refinishing and polishing
--Filling and tile replacement
--Grinding and polishing
o Staining and stain repair
o Water rings
o Field repairs
...and other tricky stone situations
The marble and stone inspection certification covers all aspects of marble and stone such as limestone, granite, terrazzo, slate, onyx and quartzite and their use in flooring and other applications. This includes stone restoration, fabrication, polishing, burnishing and repairing. As well as how to evaluate installations, understand crack propagation, and troubleshoot failures and problem solving. Problems such as efflorescence, sub-fluorescence and lippage are covered. The use and choice of grout, mastic, epoxy, slip membranes, crack suppressors and support and underlayment systems are included. This class is approved for certification; certification is necessary to becoming a third party inspector or expert witness
Director of Partner Services and Support